In August I will be interviewing to hire MFT interns looking for Supervision in my private practice-East SF Bay Area (Livermore Ca). I specialize in the highly sensitive person (HSP), anxiety, couples and LGBTQ. I am the author of "Brain Training for The Highly Sensitive Person, Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Overwhelming Emotions". Up to 50% of our clients are HSPs and I ideally would love to find an intern who shares similar specialities. Please spread the word if you know of an intern that may be a good fit.
Contact me to apply. Please send me your resume and answer the following in your inquiry:
1. How many hours of the 3000 have you already completed as an intern?
2. Did you have an internship somewhere before? If so, where did you work, do you have letters of recommendation, and why do you want to leave?
3. Do you plan to work in private practice when you are licensed?
4. Do you know of a niche you want to specialize in?
5. What type of experience do you have and hope to gain?
6. Why do you think you would be a good match for this internship?
Starting in August, I also offer Off-Site Supervision
2222 2nd St, Ste 14
Livermore, CA 94550-4527