Parenting the Highly Sensitive Child with Julie Bjelland
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What is the D.O.E.S acronym and how does it pertain to high sensitivity?
- The difference between a high-sensitivity trait and a sensory-processing disorder
- What is the “super-computer brain” and how do we teach our children to manage it?
- How learning your body’s sensations can give you control over your high sensitivity.
- How and when to discipline a highly-sensitive child
15% off discount code for Julie’s courses to reduce anxiety and overwhelming emotions: an 8-week program.
Past episodes mentioned:
53: Understanding the Highly Sensitive Person with April Snow
63: Gifts & Challenges of the Highly Sensitive Person
84: The Highly Sensitive Mother with Julie Bjelland