Brain Training For The Highly Sensitive Person

Techniques to Reduce anxiety and overwhelming emotions

By Julie Bjelland, LMFT

People with the innate trait of high sensitivity make up about 20% of the worlds population, known as Highly Sensitive People (HSPs), and often experience a lot of challenges in today’s society that seems to be structured for the other 80%.

  • Are you struggling with a lot of stress and feel like you are too emotional or sensitive?

  • Do you often feel disappointed that other people are not as courteous or conscientious as you are? Do you feel misunderstood and different than those around you?

  • Do you feel too impacted by other peoples moods and often have a hard time regulating your emotions?

  • Do you have a hard time balancing everything you have to do in your life and often feel overwhelmed and exhausted?

You are not alone.

Many Highly Sensitive People have similar challenges.  You have specific brain differences that make you experience the world differently than up to 80% of the population. Your nervous system is particularly programmed to process everything so deeply that it often gets overloaded. Fortunately, there is a way to feel better.  

Introducing…

I highly recommend that highly sensitive people read Julie Bjelland’s book, Brain Training for the Highly Sensitive Person. This thorough and well-researched book contains many techniques to help transform the HSP’s life. Even if the student implements only a portion of the many practical and innovative methods that are presented in the book for calming the sensitive nervous system, the HSP will live a happier, more tranquil and productive life.
— -Ted Zeff, PhD, author of The Highly Sensitive Person’s Survival Guide, The Strong, Sensitive Boy, and The Power of Sensitivity
IMG_4149.JPG
 
 
 

As an HSP psychotherapist and mother of Highly Sensitive Children, I understand on such a deep level what it's like to live with high sensitivity and strong emotions. I’ve taken what I know about high sensitivity and the differences of the unique HSP brain and helped thousands of HSPs experience profound growth and transformation. I want that for you! Life can be SO much better. I believe that the world benefits from HSPs learning to reduce the challenges and increase the positives to be able to access all the amazing gifts of the trait.

This book is full of thoughtful, warm-hearted, and useful suggestions for calming and fortifying the nervous system. Julie Bjelland is a master of her craft, and it shows on every page.
— Rick Hanson, PhD, author of Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence

This ebook can help you…

  • Reduced symptoms of anxiety and feel more control over your life and emotions.

  • Become educated about your unique trait and learn stress-reducing skills specifically designed for HSPs.

  • Grow new neural sprouts that give you the ability to respond, rather than react, to emotional experiences.

  • Increase self-acceptance, self-esteem, self-worth and self-love.

  • Improve your immune system, sleep better and increase your energy.

Transform your life

In just a few weeks, the techniques in this book can give you unique tools that help you engage your cognitive brain so your emotional brain doesn’t hijack everything and take over. It’s so life changing to be able to pause, reflect and respond rather than react! It’s also transforming to shift your harsh inner critic into a compassionate friend to yourself. This ability will change your life.

I have taken what I’ve learned from years of working with HSPs all over the world and put the techniques I’ve seen be most successful into this book.

You owe yourself the love and compassion you give to the world so freely.  Everyone around us benefits when we are living our best selves.

As a psychotherapist and empowerment coach, I work with people one-on-one for $200-$300 per session and that is a great option if you are able to do that… but that could mean spending anywhere from $800-$1200 per month. Or you could spend $18.99 today and have this easy-to-follow guide with you for reference whenever you need it.

That’s a great choice, right?

Just click on the order now button and within seconds you can be reading this book!

Julie Bjelland’s new book Brain Training for the Highly Sensitive Person is a valuable support in opening to the challenges and potentials that come with high-level sensitivity.”
— Tara Brach, PhD, author of Radical Acceptance and True Refuge